Own a Franchise in San Francisco, California
Why is now the perfect time to own a senior care franchise in the Bay Area?
- Our available San Francisco territories boast a total population of 1.4 million people
- Nearly 14.7% of the population is over the age of 65.
- The annual median income is almost $74,000.
- According to the U.S. Administration on Aging, California will see a 17.8% increase in aging population over the next 15 years.
- We have available franchise locations for sale in California, including San Francisco.
These numbers represent the perfect reason to look into starting a senior homecare franchise in the San Francisco area.
Why a Comfort Keepers Franchise?
Comfort Keepers is a leading provider of in-home care, companion services, and home safety technology for seniors and other loved ones needing assistance to remain in the privacy and comfort of their own homes. Our goal is to provide quality care that clients can fully trust in and rely on.
Comfort Keepers was rated the #1 Senior Care Franchise Network opportunity by Entrepreneur magazine.
Most importantly, joining Comfort Keepers will provide you with the means to inspire seniors to continue living independently and promote their wellbeing in all areas of life. By staying in touch with clients and forming close bonds, you’ll be able to see the direct results of your day-to-day operations. This makes each moment as a Comfort Keepers franchise owner not only exciting but also rewarding.
Learn more about franchising with Comfort Keepers.
You can be in business for yourself, not by yourself
New owners have a lot of questions. With our comprehensive support resources, process descriptions, and dedicated business coaches, we’ll help you find the right strategy to successfully grow your Comfort Keepers franchise.
Learn more about business support with Comfort Keepers.
We know you have more questions.
We are here to answer them. Simply call us today at (800) 498-8144 or fill out the interest form and we’ll be in touch!