Own a Home Care Franchise in Dallas, Texas
Why is now the perfect time to own a home care franchise in Dallas?
- Dallas is the third largest city by population in the state of Texas, home to an estimated population of 1.3 million.
- The city of Dallas grew by over 12% between 2010 and 2019 census estimates. Several suburbs of Dallas are the fastest growing counties in Texas.
- Dallas-Fort Worth and Houston are the only two metro areas in the country to have added more than a million people in the last decade.
- Between 2017 and 2018, Dallas-Fort Worth ranked No. 1 for population growth in the entire country, with an increase of 131, 767 residents, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. The region now boasts 7.5 million people, making it the fourth largest metro area in the United States, trailing only the New York, Los Angeles and Chicago areas.
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Dallas-Fort Worth led the nation’s metro areas in job growth in 2018, with Houston not far behind.
- The annual median income in this area is over $52,500.
- Over 11% of Dallas residents are over the age of 65.
- According to the U.S. Administration on Aging, Texas will see a 15% increase in the aging population over the next 15 years.
- Comfort Keepers has nearly 50 territories available throughout Texas, including current franchise opportunities in Dallas
Why a Comfort Keepers Franchise?
Comfort Keepers is a leading provider of in-home care, companion services, and home safety technology for seniors and other loved ones needing assistance to remain in the privacy and comfort of their own homes. Our goal is to provide quality care that clients can fully trust in and rely on.
Comfort Keepers was rated the #1 Senior Care Franchise Network opportunity by Entrepreneur magazine.
Most importantly, joining Comfort Keepers will provide you with the means to inspire seniors to continue living independently and promote their wellbeing in all areas of life. By staying in touch with clients and forming close bonds, you’ll be able to see the direct results of your day-to-day operations. This makes each moment as a Comfort Keepers franchise owner not only exciting but also rewarding.
Learn more about franchising with Comfort Keepers.
You can be in business for yourself, not by yourself
New owners have a lot of questions. With our comprehensive support resources, process descriptions, and dedicated business coaches, we’ll help you find the right strategy to successfully grow your Comfort Keepers franchise.
Learn more about business support with Comfort Keepers.
We know you have more questions.
We are here to answer them. Call us today at (800) 498-8144 or fill out the interest form and we’ll be in touch.
View our featured territories