Own a Senior Care Franchise in Boston
Why is now the perfect time to own a franchise in Boston, Massachusetts?
- Massachusetts is home to nearly 7 million people, including over 692,000 in Boston
- The population of Massachusetts grew by 5.3% between 2010 and 2019 while Boston’s population grew by over 12%
- 17% of Massachusetts residents are over the age of 65 while 11-12% of Bostonions are 65+
- Boston has an average household income over $71,000
- Projections show that by 2030, the number of older adults in Boston will grow considerably to 130,000, comprising about one fifth of the City’s population.
- According to the 2010 Census, roughly 88,000 Boston residents were age 60 or older, reflecting an increase of 11% between 2000 and 2010, far outpacing the 5% growth of the general city population during the same time period.
Comfort Keepers has franchise opportunities across Massachusetts, including North Boston, South Boston, Somerville, Watertown, Quincy, and Westwood. Outside of the Boston metro area, featured available territories include Salem, Framingham, and Foxborough.
Why a Comfort Keepers Franchise?
Comfort Keepers is a leading provider of in-home care, companion services, and home safety technology for seniors and other loved ones needing assistance to remain in the privacy and comfort of their own homes. Our goal is to provide quality care that clients can fully trust in and rely on. Just this year, Comfort Keepers was rated the #1 Senior Care Franchise Network opportunity by Entrepreneur magazine.
Most importantly, joining Comfort Keepers will provide you with the means to inspire seniors to continue living independently and promote their wellbeing in all areas of life. By staying in touch with clients and forming close bonds, you’ll be able to see the direct results of your day-to-day operations. This makes each moment as a Comfort Keepers franchise owner not only exciting but also rewarding.
Learn more about franchising with Comfort Keepers.
You can be in business for yourself, not by yourself
New owners have a lot of questions. With our comprehensive support resources, process descriptions, and dedicated business coaches, we’ll help you find the right strategy to successfully grow your Comfort Keepers franchise.
Learn more about business support with Comfort Keepers.
We know you have more questions.
We are here to answer them. Simply call Tina today at (800) 498-8144 or fill out the interest form to the right.
View our featured territories