Franchise Opportunities in Houston TXContact Us to Get Started
Own a Franchise in Houston, Texas
Why is now the perfect time to own a senior care franchise in Houston?
- Houston is the largest city in Texas with a population over 2.3 million, a 10.8% increase between 2010 and 2019 census estimates. Houston is the fourth largest city in the United States.
- Dallas-Fort Worth and Houston are the only two metro areas in the country to have added more than a million people in the last decade.
- More than 10% of the population is currently over the age of 65.
- Houston’s population of people age 65 and older increased to 193,050 in 2010 from 164,064 in 2000 — a 17.7% increase, according to data from the U.S. Census.
- Harris County, home to Dallas, has an estimated 512,000 seniors age 60 and above. Additionally, Baby Boomers constitute nearly 30 percent of Harris County’s total population.
- The annual median income in Houston is more than $52,000 per year.
- According to the U.S. Administration on Aging, Texas will see a 15% increase in the aging population over the next 15 years.
- Comfort Keepers has nearly 50 territories available in Texas, including franchises for sale in Houston.
Why a Comfort Keepers Franchise?
Comfort Keepers is a leading provider of senior in-home care, companion services, and home safety technology for seniors and other loved ones needing assistance to remain in the privacy and comfort of their own homes. Our goal is to provide quality care that clients can fully trust in and rely on.
Comfort Keepers was rated the #1 Senior Care Franchise Network opportunity by Entrepreneur magazine.
Most importantly, joining Comfort Keepers will provide you with the means to inspire seniors to continue living independently and promote their wellbeing in all areas of life. By staying in touch with clients and forming close bonds, you’ll be able to see the direct results of your day-to-day operations. This makes each moment as a Comfort Keepers franchise owner not only exciting but also rewarding.
Learn more about franchising with Comfort Keepers.
You can be in business for yourself, not by yourself
New owners have a lot of questions. With our comprehensive support resources, process descriptions, and dedicated business coaches, we’ll help you find the right strategy to successfully grow your Comfort Keepers franchise.
Learn more about business support with Comfort Keepers.
We know you have more questions.
We are here to answer them. Simply call us today at (800) 498-8144 or fill out the interest form.
View our featured territories