Own a Senior Care Franchise in Atlanta
Why is now the perfect time to own a franchise in Atlanta?
- Atlanta is one of the fastest growing cities in the U.S. with a population growth of 16.7% between 2010 and 2018, compared to the national average of 6.0%.
- Atlanta has a population of nearly 500,000 as of July 2018.
- Over 11% of the population is over the age of 65.
- Annual median income in Atlanta is over $51,700.
- More than 20% of Georgia’s population will be 60 and older by the year 2030, an increase of almost 34 percent from 2012.
We have available excellent franchise locations for sale in Atlanta and the surrounding metro area, including Sandy Springs, Johns Creek, Dunwoody, Chamblee, and Braselton.
Why a Comfort Keepers Franchise?
Comfort Keepers is a leading provider of in-home care, companion services, and home safety technology for seniors and other loved ones needing assistance to remain in the privacy and comfort of their own homes. Our goal is to provide quality care that clients can fully trust in and rely on.
Comfort Keepers was rated the #1 Senior Care Franchise Network opportunity by Entrepreneur magazine.
Most importantly, joining Comfort Keepers will provide you with the means to inspire seniors to continue living independently and promote their wellbeing in all areas of life. By staying in touch with clients and forming close bonds, you’ll be able to see the direct results of your day-to-day operations. This makes each moment as a Comfort Keepers franchise owner not only exciting but also rewarding.
Learn more about franchising with Comfort Keepers.
You can be in business for yourself, not by yourself
New owners have a lot of questions. With our comprehensive support resources, process descriptions, and dedicated business coaches, we’ll help you find the right strategy to successfully grow your Comfort Keepers franchise.
Learn more about business support with Comfort Keepers.
We know you have more questions.
We are here to answer them. Simply call us today at (800) 498-8144 or fill out the interest form.
United States Census Bureau