Own a Senior Care Franchise in Minnesota
Why is now the perfect time to own a franchise in Minnesota?
- Minnesota is home to more than 5.6 million residents as of 2019, an increase of 6.3% from 2010.
- Over 16% of Minnesota residents are over the age of 65.
- The average household income is above national average at $71,300
- Minnesota’s senior population is projected to top 1.3 million by 2040, and more than one out of every five Minnesotans will be an older adult. The total number of older adults (65+) is anticipated to double between 2010 and 2030,
- The number of Minnesotans turning 65 in this decade will be greater than the past four decades combined.
- Around 2020, Minnesota’s 65+ population is expected to eclipse the K-12 population for the first time in history.
- 78% of Minnesota’s older adults own their home. This is ideal for aging in place.
Comfort Keepers has franchise opportunities for sale throughout Minnesota and across the Twin Cities metro area, including Minneapolis, Apple Valley, Northfield, Burnsville, Rochester, and Hutchinson.
Why a Comfort Keepers Franchise?
Comfort Keepers is a leading provider of in-home care, companion services, and home safety technology for seniors and other loved ones needing assistance to remain in the privacy and comfort of their own homes. Our goal is to provide quality care that clients can fully trust in and rely on.
Comfort Keepers was rated the #1 Senior Care Franchise Network opportunity by Entrepreneur magazine.
Most importantly, joining Comfort Keepers will provide you with the means to inspire seniors to continue living independently and promote their wellbeing in all areas of life. By staying in touch with clients and forming close bonds, you’ll be able to see the direct results of your day-to-day operations. This makes each moment as a Comfort Keepers franchise owner not only exciting but also rewarding.
Learn more about franchising with Comfort Keepers.
You can be in business for yourself, not by yourself
New owners have a lot of questions. With our comprehensive support resources, process descriptions, and dedicated business coaches, we’ll help you find the right strategy to successfully grow your Comfort Keepers franchise.
Learn more about business support with Comfort Keepers.
We know you have more questions.
We are here to answer them. Simply call us today at (800) 498-8144 or fill out the interest form.
View our featured territories