Franchise Opportunities in New York
Why is now the perfect time to own a senior care franchise in New York?
- As of 2019, New York is the fourth most populous state in the US with a population of 19.4 million, behind only California, Texas, and Florida.
- 17% of New York state residents are over the age of 65. An estimated one in six New Yorkers is over 65, a larger share of the state’s population than ever before.
- New York State ranks fourth in the nation in the number of individuals age 60 and older with more than 4.3 million older adults.
- Over the past decade, the number of New Yorkers ages 65 and over increased by 647,000, or 26%. During the same period, the state’s overall population grew by just 3%.
- There are now more New Yorkers ages 65 and older statewide than there are children under the age of 13.
- It is estimated that by 2030, the 65 and older population will grow to more than 5.3 million individuals, or 25% of the state’s population.
- The boom in older adults is occurring in nearly every corner of the state, with the biggest increases over the past decade in Saratoga County (+55%), Orange County (+40%), and Dutchess County (36%).
- The growth of the older adult population is outpacing overall population growth in all of the state’s 20 largest cities and counties, including Rochester, Syracuse, Yonkers, Albany, and New York City.
Comfort Keepers has over 40 territories available in New York, including franchises for sale in NYC, Long Island, White Plains, Poughkeepsie, and Yonkers.
Featured Territories in New York
Why a Comfort Keepers Franchise?
Comfort Keepers is a leading provider of in-home care, companion services, and home safety technology for seniors and other loved ones needing assistance to remain in the privacy and comfort of their own homes. Our goal is to provide quality care that clients can fully trust in and rely on.
Comfort Keepers was rated the #1 Senior Care Franchise Network opportunity by Entrepreneur magazine.
Most importantly, joining Comfort Keepers will provide you with the means to inspire seniors to continue living independently and promote their wellbeing in all areas of life. By staying in touch with clients and forming close bonds, you’ll be able to see the direct results of your day-to-day operations. This makes each moment as a Comfort Keepers franchise owner not only exciting but also rewarding.
Learn more about franchising with Comfort Keepers.
You can be in business for yourself, not by yourself
New owners have a lot of questions. With our comprehensive support resources, process descriptions, and dedicated business coaches, we’ll help you find the right strategy to successfully grow your Comfort Keepers franchise.
Learn more about business support with Comfort Keepers.
We know you have more questions.
We are here to answer them. Simply call us today at (800) 498-8144 or fill out the interest form.
View our featured territories