Own a Franchise in Texas
Why is now the perfect time to own a senior care franchise in Texas?
- Texas is the second largest state by population in the United States with nearly 29 million residents, second only to California.
- In Texas, 12.9% of the population is over the age of 65. Only California and Florida have larger older populations than Texas.
- Texas is home to 5.2 million baby boomers who will all be at least 65 years of age by 2030. The U.S. Census Bureau estimates that more than 20% of Texas’s population will be over age 60 by the year 2030, an increase of close to 25% from 2012.
- From 2000 to 2014, the older population of Texas grew by 49.5% (over 1.0 million), from nearly 2.1 million in 2000 to nearly 3.1 million in 2014. Between 2000 and 2014, only California added more elder population than Texas.
- In 2010, the population age 85 and older was 305,000; by 2050, it is expected to increase to 1.6 million, an increase of greater than 50%.
- The 85 and older segment of the population will increase from 1.2% to 2.8% of the total population of Texas by 2050.
Featured Territories in Texas
Why a Comfort Keepers Franchise?
Comfort Keepers is a leading provider of senior in-home care, companion services, and home safety technology for seniors and other loved ones needing assistance to remain in the privacy and comfort of their own homes. Our goal is to provide quality care that clients can fully trust in and rely on.
Comfort Keepers was rated the #1 Senior Care Franchise Network opportunity by Entrepreneur magazine.
Most importantly, joining Comfort Keepers will provide you with the means to inspire seniors to continue living independently and promote their wellbeing in all areas of life. By staying in touch with clients and forming close bonds, you’ll be able to see the direct results of your day-to-day operations. This makes each moment as a Comfort Keepers franchise owner not only exciting but also rewarding.
Learn more about franchising with Comfort Keepers.
You can be in business for yourself, not by yourself
New owners have a lot of questions. With our comprehensive support resources, process descriptions, and dedicated business coaches, we’ll help you find the right strategy to successfully grow your Comfort Keepers franchise.
Learn more about business support with Comfort Keepers.
We know you have more questions.
We are here to answer them. Simply call us today at (800) 498-8144 or fill out the interest form.
View our featured territories