Own a Franchise in California
Why is now the perfect time to own a senior care franchise in California?
- California is the largest state by population in the United States with over 39.5 million residents, about 12% of the entire US population.
- Seniors are the fastest growing population in California. Between 2018 and 2026, the number of Californians 65 and older is expected to increase by 2.1 million, according to projections by the state Department of Finance. By contrast, the number of 25- to 64-year-olds is projected to grow by just more than half a million.
- Nearly 15% of California’s population is currently over the age of 65. According to the U.S. Administration on Aging, California will see a 17.8% increase in aging population over the next 15 years.
- The population over age 60 will have an overall increase of 166% between 2010 and 2060. More than half the counties will have over a 100% increase in this age group, most heavily throughout the central and southern areas of the state.
- Today’s older Californians are relatively well-off financially and have lower poverty rates than other age groups, below 10%.
- In the next thirty years, California will experience explosive growth in its population of retirement-age residents. Some projections indicate that one in every three Californians will be over the age of 50 by 2030.
Comfort Keepers has over 40 available territories for sale in California, including franchise opportunities in Central and Southern California as well as the Bay Area. Specific franchises for sale in California include Napa, Santa Barbara, Santa Rosa, Santa Ana, and Point Reyes.
Contact Us to Get Started
Why a Comfort Keepers Franchise?
Comfort Keepers is a leading provider of in-home care, companion services, and home safety technology for seniors and other loved ones needing assistance to remain in the privacy and comfort of their own homes. Our goal is to provide quality care that clients can fully trust in and rely on.
Comfort Keepers was rated the #1 Senior Care Franchise Network opportunity by Entrepreneur magazine.
Most importantly, joining Comfort Keepers will provide you with the means to inspire seniors to continue living independently and promote their wellbeing in all areas of life. By staying in touch with clients and forming close bonds, you’ll be able to see the direct results of your day-to-day operations. This makes each moment as a Comfort Keepers franchise owner not only exciting but also rewarding.
Learn more about franchising with Comfort Keepers.
You can be in business for yourself, not by yourself
New owners have a lot of questions. With our comprehensive support resources, process descriptions, and dedicated business coaches, we’ll help you find the right strategy to successfully grow your Comfort Keepers franchise.
Learn more about business support with Comfort Keepers.
We know you have more questions.
We are here to answer them. Simply call us today at (800) 498-8144 or fill out the interest form and we’ll be in touch!
View our featured territories